Warehouse/Delivery Associates – Bracebridge
Leon’s Muskoka is currently looking for a Full Time Warehouse/Delivery Assistant, who is enthusiastic and hardworking. The ideal candidate will be able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our customers turn their dream homes and cottages into reality. The position is based in Bracebridge, and reports to the Warehouse Manager. Must be available to work flexible shifts which may include Saturday’s.
Our associates are regarded amongst the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity, skilled product handling, and commitment to providing our customers with the ultimate delivery experience.
As an integral member of our team, you will be involved in the careful unloading of merchandise from our suppliers and assist with organizing product in our main warehouse. You will also assist in the loading of customer’s merchandise into their vehicle and loading and unloading of merchandise into our delivery trucks. During this process, you will be providing professional, efficient service for the customer whether at our warehouse or in the customer’s home. You will also be required to work with other departments to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the overall standard of excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
You are required to provide and wear CSA approved footwear.
- Industry leading training program for all of our Associates
- Build expertise through continuous training and development to ensure your success
- A generous employee discount program after the probationary period
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
What are we looking for?
- Your ability to maintain a clean and safe vehicle; as well as your ability to manoeuver heavy merchandise and provide an efficient, safe, and comfortable delivery experience
- Knowledge of the Muskoka road network to help the driver navigate the delivery route
- Your outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Your openness, approachability, and sincerity
- Your integrity and drive to succeed
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse or furniture delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO JOBS@MUSKOKALEONS.COM
While we thank all candidates for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.